Tuesday, January 31, 2012

freezing my fanny off and LOVING IT

yup. you heard me! its rexburg and i am LOVING IT HERE! 
compared to last year's frozen tundra, rexburg is a tropical paradise! i walk to class in 32 degree weather, and that's SO WARM compared to last year's -10! it snowed for the first time a little over a week ago.... i'm ok with that. although i know how much the farming community depends on the snow for crops. that's a bummer. 
but anyways, jess and i party as usual....
sammy's.... again. miss you cole! and ben!
thanks jason and brady for the sunday morning present. appreciate that!
i have such a friggin HAWT sister!!!!
she is also a decent photographer :)
and i got my first email from my jerusalem cousin!!! YAYYYYYY!!!! and yes. i chewed her out for not emailing me sooner. i just love her so much! 
as jess is well....busy... on many nights, i am responsible for entertaining myself. this has included eating junk food, going to concerts at sammy's, playing basketball, wallyball, and futsal, and NOT training for my half marathon because me FRIGGIN KNEE has been hurting me! butt. 
i did talk to my beloved sister whitney today, she is presh.
and i am starting to apply to boise state's radiologic science program! WOO HOOOO!!! i am finally feeling like i'm on the right track!!! i have to keep moving forward. KEEP MOVING FORWARD! 

As Will Rogers said: 
"Even if you're on the right track, 
you'll get run over if you just sit there."

No comments:

Post a Comment